Friday, May 6, 2011

Miscellany

Sorry for not posting for awhile; the dayjob and family functions have kept me from both posting and reading.  But things have settled down a little, so I'm trying to get back on track.

Also, with my 40th birthday fast approaching, I've been spring cleaning and organizing my "mental closets"; trying to jettison anything that keeps me from things I have to attend to.  I also decided to rename the blog and it is now going to be called "Benito Corral Reviews..." but it will still adhere to the mission statement I set forth for "Betwixt" in what I read and review here.

I also have plans to start a new feature here, "Steampunk Sundays" where I will post reviews of the steampunk books I'm reading and related items.  Keep in mind I am a complete newcomer to the genre but I am very taken with it and am diving into a reading list I've compiled based on devouring Steampunk Scholar's blog, SteampunkChat and recommendations from Airship Ambassador.  Hopefully this will be a weekly feature and I'm looking forward to lots of good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment