Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Wild About Harry!

Harry Markov (formally of the closed Temple Library Reviews, now at Through a Forest of Ideas and several other venues) really is one of the influences on my trying my hand at blogging/reviewing; when reading TLR, I was always impressed with his judgments and he always seemed able to bring to bring up points that hadn't occurred to me in my own reading.  I don't pretend to think I am in the same league but someday...:)


 A writer, a connoisseur of the Weird...now, Harry can add to his resume assistant editor.  He, along with Tony Smith  (Hugo award winner for the science fiction podcast StarShipSofa) is launching a new horror podcast called "Tales to Terrify".  The podcast starts this Friday, January 13th.



Congrats to Harry and the rest of the crew at Tales to Terrify; don't forget to check out the podcast Friday January 13 and spread the word!

To keep up with Harry and everything that he's doing (like his awesome Weird Wednesday posts, which analyze Ann and Jeff VanderMeer's massive compendium THE WEIRD...) follow his thoughtful and informative blog Through a Forest of Ideas and check him out on Twitter here @harrymarkov.

No comments:

Post a Comment