Sunday, February 19, 2012

Zombie Reading Challenge 2012

Good morning all!

So in an effort to keep my commitment to reading a wider variety of books this year, I'm focusing on doing two things this year; featuring "themed" months here on the blog (be on the lookout for a short fiction month and a tentacle month coming soon) and participating in more reading challenges.  I think the theme months will be fun and I like the idea of a little accountability in the reading challenges where other participants can see my progress and I theirs.  And the latest challenge I've joined is...
Who doesn't like zombie fiction?!  Plus there are a few zombie titles in the Ever Growing TBR Pile, so I also felt this would be a great, enjoyable way to finally get on those books!

To get details on the challenge and see how you can join yourself, follow the link on the sidebar to Book Chick City.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment