Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Year In Weird

So for 2014 I have set myself a goal of reading and delving into more "weird" fiction.  Not necessarily "Lovecraftian", although there will be plenty of that, but hopefully a well rounded exposure to all things weird.  I've already got plenty to read but suggestions are always welcome, thank you!

And speaking of weird things, writer/editor/publisher Silvia Moreno-Garcia has sent out a call to female writers of weird fiction, to put together a collection of Lovecraftian fiction focusing on the female characters from HPL's writings.  You will find the details and updates here.  The projected date for this isn't til 2015, so too late for my year of weird reading, but totally count me in #TeamSquid!

Happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment